Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook February 23rd Edition

FOR TODAY (February 23rd)...

Outside my window...
Ben who is going to the basement to get my pizza.

I am thinking...
about what to give up for lent.
From the kitchen...
I am thinking about the pizza Im about to put in the oven.
I am wearing...
jammies

I am creating...
a puppy dog room for my baby.

I am going...
To church on wednesday for my ashes.

I am reading...
nothing at the moment although I would like to find a good book.

I am hoping...
It warms up so I can wear my new dress.

I am hearing...
mario kart in the background.

Around the house...
I need to clean before it gets out of control.

One of my favorite things...
the mountians!!! I can't wait to go back!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
work around the house!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


6 months

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment