Thursday, March 18, 2010

Animals are Not People

So Stop acting like they are! I'm sorry but your dog or cat does not have the same value nor is it comparable in any way to a child. If one more person tells me that their dogs are like their children I am going to barf. If you do not have kids how can you make that comparison. I would not lay down my life for my pet. I would for my child.I'm not sure if it is a southern thing or what??? I grew up with dogs and cats. In fact I can't remember a time when we did not have a pet but the nonsense of treating them like little people is getting out of control. I see these dog bakeries popping up everywhere, people putting their dogs in little outfits and taking them with them everywhere they go. I know people who cant go out for an evening without checking in on their pets. They are animals put them out back and live your life. It wont kill for one night I promise. I guess it just plays into the new way of thinking. Instead of having children people get dogs. Strange

No comments:

Post a Comment