Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~March 23rd Edition

For Today...

Outside my window... warm sunshine

I am thinking...about getting dinner started.

I am thankful for... The fact that I do not have diabetes. I love my sugar.

From the kitchen... Hotdogs on the grill!

I am wearing... A blue tank top and jeans.

I am reading... The Way Home: Beyond Feminism, Back to Reality. I think every girl should read this.

I am hoping...the next two months go by fast.

I am creating...A crib skirt, and a glidder cover to match the nursery.

I am hearing... Silence

Around the house...no more clutter. I finnally got all of my closets cleaned out!

One of my favorite things...my sewing machine!

A few plans for the rest of the week...My moms B-day and then gardening this weekend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment