Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook March 30th Edition

For Today...

Outside my window... Sunshine! After the week of rain we had nothing could be better!

I am thinking...how wonderful spring is and I can't wait for all the fresh fruit and veggies from the garden and from the farmers market.

I am thankful for... Ben

From the kitchen... cinnamon Rolls

I am wearing... Jammies

I am reading... Nothing at the moment I just finished The Way Home: Beyond Feminism, Back to Reality.

I am hoping...to get my garden going this weekend!

I am creating...A crib skirt

I am hearing... The tv

Around the house...more space it is so nice to have everything organized.

One of my favorite things...My Kitchen aid standmixer!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Cleaning for the weekend, shopping for groceries, a little gardening this weekend and then a basketball game saturday night.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..



A picture of the curtians I made for the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment