Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~March 2nd Edition

For Today...

Outside my window... SNOW!

I am thinking...about how much I like this blog. Now I have somewhere to post about things I really care about and read other like minded women's blogs!

I am thankful for... Ben! Thank God I found one of the few real men left.

From the kitchen... Homemade Chicken Pot Pie...so much better than that boxed frozen stuff!

I am wearing... well it is late so my pj's and my robe

I am reading... Nothing at the moment. I am waiting for the book I ordered today called The Way Home: Beyond Feminism, Back to Reality.

I am hoping...It is warm enough to wear my new dress this weekend!

I am creating...I think I will make a pillow this week. Seems like an easy project.

I am hearing... The TV. Ben is watching some show about logging.

Around the house...Baby items scattered here and there.

One of my favorite things...right now my body pillow. It makes sleeping with this belly a lot easier.

A few plans for the rest of the week...home tomorrow then groceries on Wednesday and then my pillow sewing project this weekend. oh and shopping for paint for the nursery.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




6 months down!

No comments:

Post a Comment